Holiday Artisan Market
Support local artists and find great handcrafted items for the holidays!
For the third year in a row, we're so excited to welcome back the Northeast Etsy Artists Collective — plus local guest artists — for an artisans' market in the Ottinger Room at the Croton Free Library. A percentage of the proceeds will benefit the Library.
- Robin Larido - Robin’s Art & Design – fabric-covered journals, mixed-media “junk” journals and folios, altered books, journal inserts, and decoupaged art bookmarks
- Helen Manzo – Untangled Yarn – hand-dyed Merino wool yarn bundles, knitted hats, crochet brooch pins, knitted home décor (3D amigurumi)
- Marie Dumas - Marie’s Essentials Shop – small batch all-natural artisan soaps, scented jar candles, and room sprays
- Barbara Strongin – Barb’s Beaded Jewelry – women’s fashion jewelry including necklaces, bracelets, and earrings
- Michelle Blundell – Art by Michelle – peyote-stitched beaded jewelry and mini purse phone charms, beaded fashion jewelry and mixed media art on canvas
- Pamela Zicca – original photography prints and greeting cards
- Taryn Ocko-Beato – Tiny Wonder Paper Co. – whimsical collage art and bookmarks
- Daphne Rodriguez – Soaps on Hudson – all natural goat’s milk and vegan cold-process soaps, body butters and bath products
- AnneMarie Palagano – colorful abstract watercolor paintings (framed and unframed)
- Sally Mennella – Sally Smiles Handmade – artfully designed fabric handbags, tote bags, shoulder bags, zippered pouches, cell phone carriers and yoga mat carriers, as well as fiber art and dream catchers
- Michele Devincentis-Pastore – The Paper Décor Store – crepe paper flowers, bouquets and flower arrangements, floral themed table cards and gift tags
- Patricia Stanton – Lucky Bunny Designs – mixed media abstract collage art, paintings, hand-painted holiday ornaments