The Croton Free Library is happy to offer a variety of computer and printing services for our patrons. We have four public computers available for personal use; eight laptops that can be used in-house; and laptops available for long-term loan.
We also offer printing, scanning, and faxing services.
Patrons are limited to 100 prints per day
Guidelines For Use
- Although our staff is available to answer basic questions, we, unfortunately, are not able to offer one-on-one computer assistance or instruction.
- Print jobs can be submitted locally, wirelessly, or remotely from home.
- Printing can be done in black and white or color.
- Black and white print jobs cost $0.15 per page. Color is $0.35 per page.
- Faxing costs $0.50 for the first page sent and $0.25 for each additional page.
- Scanning a document to PDF is free. Please see the reference librarian for assistance.
- Our computer and printing services become unavailable 15 minutes before we close each day.