We accept donations of books and other materials Wednesdays through Saturdays, only during open library hours.
Donations are to be placed neatly on the book cart in the lobby on the side of the building nearest the library parking lot.
- Donations cannot exceed three boxes/bags per person per/day.
- Donations must be in good to like-new condition.
- Donations should not have any water damage/mold.
- Patrons should be prepared to bring in their own boxes.
We DO ACCEPT the following:
- Vinyl LPs
We DO NOT ACCEPT the following:
- Magazines (including National Geographic)
- Cassette Tapes
- VHS Tapes
Receipts for donations may be obtained at the Reference Desk. If you are requesting a receipt, you will be asked to provide a a tally of the total amount of hardcovers, paperbacks and media donated.