Holiday Artisan Market
Support local artists and find great handcrafted items for the holidays!
For the second year in a row, we're so excited to welcome back the Northeast Etsy Artists Collective — plus local guest artists — for an artisans' market in the Ottinger Room at the Croton Free Library.
The market will take place during the Library's Winter Festival, and a percentage of the proceeds will benefit the Library.
Here's a full list of artists contributing to the fair:
Northeast Etsy Artists:
- Robin Larido - fabric & decorative paper journals, altered books, decoupaged art bookmarks and keychains
- Kenya Shuchat - hand painted textiles, clothing and home decor
- Daphne Rodriguez - cold process plant-based soaps and bath products
- Jacquline Awando - African-inspired women's & men's beaded and gemstone jewelry, jute handbags and purses
- Taryn Ocko Beato - whimsical collage art, cards & bookmarks
- Miki Friedman - crocheted amigurumi plushies
- Sally Mennella - quilted & embellished purses, bags and sachets
- Carolina Bedoya - upcycled felted textile wall art, pillows and accessories
- Michelle Blundell - beaded peyote stitched jewelry and phone charms
- Marie Dumas - all natural soaps, wax melts, soy container candles, room sprays and gift sets
- Leslie Phillips - watercolors: greeting cards, framed and unframed paintings
- Pam Zicca - cards, photography, framed photographs
- AnneMarie Palagano - abstract watercolors: cards, paintings, fabric applications