Part-Time Maintenance Position Available
The Croton Free Library is seeking a part-time maintenance/handyperson for approximately 15-20 hours per week
- Basic knowledge of repair and maintenance work
- Attention to detail
- Friendly team-player/Gets along well with others
- Flexible during non-business hours preferable
- Ability to reach overhead and occasionally lift materials up to 50 lbs.
- Car and valid driver’s license
- Minor facility repairs and standard building maintenance (lightbulbs, locks, etc.)
- Shared cleaning duties with custodian (vacuuming, dusting, etc.)
- Outdoor: landscaping, leaf and snow removal (if necessary)
- Transporting books
- Coordinate and liaise with contractors and repair workers
This is a non-union, part-time position with no included benefits.
Interested applicants should e-mail their resumes to email@example.com or fill out an application in person at the reference desk.