Get a Library CardLibrary cards are free and may be used at any public library in Westchester County. To get a library card, you must . . .
- Live in the Croton-Harmon School District or
- Work in Croton, but live outside of Westchester
Bring identification to the library (a driver's license, a bill, checkbook—something with your address), . . . and your card will be issued!
What can you do with your card?
- Search the entire Westchester Library System catalog for books, movies, music and more. If the item you want is only available at another library you can put it on reserve and it will be delivered to Croton so you can pick it up. The cost? It's free.
- Download e-books and audio books.
- Get free access a variety of specialized online resources and courses.